is currently looking for donations! The donations that we receive will be used to pay for hosting/paying for our forum, presents for Co-Ed, packaging of the presents, shipping for projects, and more. Donations will only be used to benefit the outcome of Stuzent Malaysia. They will not be used for contests or the like hosted by Stuzent Malaysia.
1. Donors will receive a special light purple username after they donate.
2. Ability to change their username whenever they like.
- Just PM myself or an admin if you wish for your username to be changed.
3.Can view both the video and subbed video sections without joining Active Stuzent.
- Active Stuzent members must have more(15 and above) posts to view these sections.
(theres more....we'll updated it later)
Go to this link:https://coedstuzent.forumms.net/donate
(This link can only donate to obtain credits for hosting our forums.)
Donate for project(Paypal),
For Malaysian fans,
For International/Non-Malaysian fans,
If the above way of donating does not work for you, try the following option:
01. Log into your PayPal account.
02. Click on the "My Account" tab.
03. From your account, click on the "Send Money" tab.
04. In the box that says "To" write email@example.com
05. In the "Amount" box write the amount of money you want to send.
06. Click the tab that says "Personal" and select "Gift".
07. Click "Continue".
08. Review your donation and click "Send Money".
After you donate, reply to this thread with the form below:
If you're not able to donate via PayPal, don't fret! You can always donate through concealed/bank in cash if you live in the Malaysia. We are currently not accepting concealed/bank in cash outside of the Malaysia. If you'd like to donate via concealed cash/bank in, leave a reply in this thread with the form below filled out. After you've filled it out and posted it, I'll PM you with more information.
(The money is only pay for gift that we buy from Malaysia to Co-Ed.)
Method used:Concealed/Bank In cash
Amount you plan to donate: